Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's have a meeting under the tree

I'm not a constitutional law expert. So, I won’t comment on who's right or wrong but you can read the news here.

Two things that I find are interesting. First, Earth Hour will be coming on 28 March. Maybe we should have more “under the tree” meetings, so we could switch of air-conds, lights and etc, to save our environment (and electric bills). The meetings have to be valid, though. Second, a friend commented regarding “Laksamana Do Re Mi” but I didn’t get it at first. I finally recalls that there is a scene in the P.Ramlee’s movie where the government of “Pasir Dua Butir” convenes under a tree.

Finally, I got to use my TF Classics/Henkei for a group shot. I was trying to imagine a relaxing outdoor meeting. My assembly consists of
- Prowl (The chairperson.)
- Bumblebee
- Mirage (Sitting on a rock. Too bad, it’s not clear from the shot.)
- Hound
- Sunstreaker ( Enjoying his field day. Ha..ha..)
- Sideswipe

No comments:

Post a Comment